Here is a traditional recipe kicked up a notch with our Pineapple Gourmet Firehouse Salsa. Choose your heat level from MILD, MEDIUM, or HOT to customize this dish.
1 medium sized potato
¼ cup of Gourmet Firehouse Pineapple Salsa
¼ cup of diced red bell peppers
¼ cup of diced sweet onions
¼ cup of diced jalapeños
¾ cup of diced or shredded corned beef
2 tablespoons of olive oil or vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of butter
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Shred or dice the potato and mix in the red bell peppers, sweet onions, jalapeños, and the corned beef. Add salt and pepper.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet and bring to medium heat.
3. Layer the mix evenly in the skillet and cook until it browns.
4. Flip the hash and continue to brown the other side. You may need to add the remaining butter and oil to the skillet.
5. In another pan, fry the 2 eggs and place them on top of the finished corned beef hash.
6. Dollop the Gourmet Firehouse Pineapple Salsa over the top and serve.
This recipe serves 2 people. To be on the safe side, you might want to double the recipe! Our Pineapple salsa pairs well with corned beef. Try it on a corned beef sandwich—you won’t be disappointed!