Grilled Mango Brats
4 (12 oz.) cans of beer
1 large onion, diced
2 tsp. red pepper flakes
1 jar of our Mango Habanero Salsa (mild, medium, or hot)
A pinch of garlic powder
A pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine the beer and onions in a large pot. Bring to a boil.
- Submerge the Bratwurst in the beer.
- Add the red pepper flakes, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the Bratwurst from the beer mixture.
- Reduce heat. Finish cooking the onions.
- Cook the Bratwurst on the grill, turning once. This will take around 5-10 minutes.
- Top with our Mango Habanero Salsa.