Mandarin Orange Shrimp Salad
1 dozen uncooked shrimp
1 jar of our Mandarin Orange Habanero Salsa – Mild
1 (5-8 oz.) pkg of any spring mix
2 oz. salted pecans
1 small can mandarin oranges
1 small can pineapple chunks
2-3 oz. white balsamic vinegar or rice wine vinegar
1-2 oz. olive oil
- Clean and peel the shrimp. Place in skillet.
- Add about 6 oz. of our Mandarin Orange Habanero Salsa.
- Sauté shrimp for about 1 minute, or until both sides are fully cooked. Cook time will vary depending on shrimp size.
- Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside. Save salsa from skillet to make the salad dressing.
- Add dressing mix (vinegar and olive oil) to the rendered down salsa.
- Place spring mix in a bowl. Add the orange salsa vinaigrette dressing and toss.
- Arrange mandarin oranges, pineapple chunks, pecans and shrimp on top.