Enjoy an updated spin on pinwheels using Gourmet Firehouse Salsa’s Pineapple Habanero salsa!
6 pack of 10” flour tortillas
¼ cup of cream cheese
¾ cup of Gourmet Firehouse Salsa’s Pineapple Habanero salsa
6 slices of your favorite cheese
½ pound of sliced or shaved ham
1 small bunch of leaf lettuce
1. Mix the salsa with room temperature cream cheese for the spread.
2. Layer the spread onto the tortilla followed by fresh cilantro.
3. Shave the cucumber with a potato peeler and add to the next layer. Dust with the ground coriander sparingly.
4. Spread the sliced ham, then your favorite cheese.
5. Finish with the leaf lettuce.
6. Roll the tortilla and use toothpicks to hold it together. Place them in the refrigerator for about an hour before slicing. This helps the tortilla firm up—making slicing easier and less messy.
This appetizer pairs well with a white wine of your choosing!
I used my Hot Pineapple Habanero salsa for this recipe, but it can be made with any of the heat levels. Switch it up by using my Mango Habanero or Mandarin Orange salsa, too!