- French or Italian bread (unsliced)
- 2 Tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/8 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Cut the bread 1” thick. Place bread on its edge and cut a slice ¾ of the
way through to make a pocket for the filling.
- Add the filling mixture into the pocket and seal with a few
- Soak the stuffed bread in the egg wash.
- Heat a skillet with the vegetable oil and add the French toast.
- Cook on low to middle heat setting.
- Add syrup and serve! This recipe is also delicious with our Mandarin Orange salsa!