Stuffed Mango Habanero Pork Chops
4 pork chops, with or without bone, about 1 in. thick
4 Tbsp. goat cheese or cream cheese
2-3 Tbsp. olive oil or vegetable oil
1 jar of our Mango Habanero Salsa (mild, medium, or hot)
1 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. salt
½ tsp. cumin
½ tsp. dried ground mustard
½ tsp. dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut pockets into pork chops; don’t butterfly.
- Put about a tablespoon of cheese into pork chop first, pushing into the pocket.
- Add our Mango Habanero Salsa into the pocket. Seal opening with toothpicks.
- Put dry rub mix on both sides of the pork chop.
- Add olive oil to pan. Sear pork chops about 2 minutes on each side.
- Add pork chops to lightly-oiled baking dish. Cook 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Add a little more of our salsa on top of the pork chops after flipping them.
- Let pork chops cool off before removing toothpicks.